Analytical and applicative national objectives of PIAAC in Slovenia
Besides research objectives, PIAAC Survey in Slovenia also has analytical and applicative national objectives. An interdisciplinary Consortium is preparing studies and analyses that will be available to the public starting in
June 2016. In addition to reports, monographs, articles and other publications, a range of other recommendations and technical bases for development of policies is being prepared:
- Bases for indicators for monitor the status and progress.
- Bases for recommendations for further development of AE and youth programmes.
- Bases for a model of renewed education and training programmes for educators in AE.
- Bases for development of competences of educators when it comes to development of new learning materials and use of new education technologies.
- Bases for recommendations for development of competences for labour market.
- Bases for recommendations for balanced development of Republic of Slovenia.
- Recommendation for development of programmes for vulnerable groups.
- Bases for recommendations for systemic measures from the point of view of other sectors.